Student Volunteer Program‹Programming› 2021
The student volunteer program is a chance for students to participate in the conference whilst assisting us in preparing and running the events. In return, volunteers are granted free registration.
As a ‹Programming› 2021 Student Volunteer, you will interact closely with researchers, academics and practitioners from various disciplines and meet other students from around the world. You will also be able to attend almost all talks.
Tasks performed by student volunteers include but are not limited to:
- helping presenters and participants connect to meetings and make sure their audio/video/screen-sharing works
- assisting session chairs and presenters during the sessions
- welcoming participants on the server and operating the virtual registration desk
- announcing upcoming events and encouraging attendees to participate in social events
- helping with the preparation and upload of videos, posters, and other content
Call for Student Volunteers
Requirements and Application
Applicants can be undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D. students in computer science and related fields and should be fluent in English. We expect applicants to have computer and internet access capable of participating in Zoom/Discord calls and to be available for at least half of the conference hours that happen synchronously, 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC, please make sure this coincides with your time zone. All applicants must submit the application form.
- Application Deadline: 12. March 2021 (applications may still be considered some time after the deadline)
- Notification Deadline: 15. March 2021
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Beckmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)